H6000A Rotor- Ideal for blood banking and general-purpose separations; holds blood bags, tubes, bottles and microplates.
Six One Liter Buckets
Perform a wide range of applications including blood banking, low-speed separations and general, large-batch and high-volume processing with the Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall™ RC3BP Plus Low-Speed Centrifuge, which combines outstanding convenience with exceptional ease of use to expedite daily processing. State of the art capabilities and a proven set of optional rotors and adapters enhance productivity.
Controller Type- Microprocessor
Temperature Range- -10̊ to +40̊C
Capacity- 6 x 1000mL or 12 x 250mL blood bags
Max. Speed- 5,000rpm
Max. RCF- 7,277 x g
Imbalance Detector- 50g tolerance
Operational Feature- Accumulated Centrifugal Effect (ACE), Step-Mode Runs, Slow Start/Stop, Security Key Switch; Electronic Self-Locking
Run Time- 1 min. to 99 min. 59 sec. plus continuous
Safety Features- Automatic lid lock, imbalance detection, steel armored guard ring
Certifications/Compliance- ISO 9001:2000
Electrical Requirements- 208 to 220V 60Hz
Drive System- High-performance induction
- 6 x 1L capacity supports batch processing in biotech and pharmaceutical environments.
- Intuitive keypad controls and large digital display.
- Automated lid-locking mechanism protects operator.
- Accumulated Centrifugal Effect™ (ACE), step-run and slow start/stop modes ensure precise, reproducible separations.
- 15-program memory provides one-touch recall of commonly used protocols.
- Controllable acceleration/braking for delicate low-speed pelleting.
- Quiet operation.
- Energy-saving design increases refrigeration efficiency and minimizes heat output for greater sample stability and lower energy consumption.
Fully tested, guaranteed to meet original manufacturer’s specifications.
Condition: Like new.
Has a couple light scratches on the top of the lid.
30 Day warranty.
University & Fortune 1000 Company Purchase Orders with open billing, Net 30.
Overall Dimensions: 32"W x 36"D x 47"H
Net Weight: 981 pounds without rotor.
Shipping Dimensions: 48"L x 40"W x 56"H
Shipping Weight: 1120 pounds